Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Reason #69 why I LOVE HOT DOGS!!!

If you are reading this you already know what a little kid I am. As a kid, I love MUTANTS!!! Now there's a great way that I can create mutants all by myself.

Hot Dogs Cause Mutations

Yes, I modified the article title a little. No: birth defects are not at all funny. Mutants, however, are really cool. Whenever I'm asked what I want to be when I grow up, I used to answer "A Pirate". That has changed now. I want to be a Mutant! Maybe I can be a Mutant Pirate.

Any guess what I'm having for lunch today?????

Pete

PS: Unfortunately after reading the article, I figured out that eating hot dogs won't turn ME into a mutant. I have to reproduce in order to create a mutant. Oh well. I guess that isn't going to happen. Better luck next time. ;)

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

READ Kathryn Dunn's GEEK LOVE

I think your Hot Dog Mutant strategy was applied there

I am a biproduct of the hot dog diet
it made me into a Mutant Cyclists... some call my breed CLYDESDALES