Monday, October 02, 2006

Craptastic photographer with really bad writing habits and a damn cool car.


Sorry about the title of this post. I often think that I'm pretty funny. I know deep in my heart that I'm not. ;)

Okay... the car on the block this evening is a 1969 BMW 2002 Turbo. This thing is freaking amazing and must be really wild to drive. The photos of the outside obviously don't do this car any good.

You wouldn't want the car to look too good in the ebay add. It might actually sell for a high price or something. The money he saved in having good photos posted will more than make up for any increase in the sale price that really good photos would bring. (Sorry. Mr. Sarcastic is on the loose again) ;)

The engine bay is amazing. There's no two ways about it. That is one freaking impressive car. I would LOVE to have this thing and drive the freaking snot out of it. :D

The cool thing is that as long as I made sure the air/fuel mixture was right, it would most likely give me years of "thank you sir may I have another" use.

I like what the guy did with the photo of the front end. It is very cool looking.

Here is the listing for the car.

Enjoy.

Pete

No comments: