Monday, November 27, 2006

Two Hot Dogs and a Finger


Ahhh... It is nice to be back posting on my blog again. I found a juicy little nugget while driving cross country for Thanksgiving. I thought it was devious enough to post.


This little gem was found at a Sheetz truck stop in Western Maryland. First of all, I think the cartoon chick may be a little too hot for ordering hot dogs. I'm not sure that would pass the PG13 test.

Second: What does she mean by giving the peace sign with her left hand? Is this an anti-war statement? Does she want you to order 2 hot dogs? Is there one finger left up on that hand for each button on her top?

Third: What the heck is going on with the right hand??? That bitch is flipping me off! Damn! the marketing works with me. I LOVE it when cartoon hotties flip me the finger, flaunt their cleavage and show their contempt for the war in Iraq at the same time. That definitely gets me all hot. I'm guessing it does for truckers too.

Oh well. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the topic. What do you think of the hand gestures that she's making. Is there something to be read from the way she's holding the hot dog?

You're all perverts. (That's a good thing).

Love,

Pete

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will think of this blog every time I see the hot cartoon hocking hotdogs!

Your Name Here said...

She's selling chicken breasts. Go figure. ;)

Pete