Sunday, February 12, 2006

Does Hallmark make a card for this????

Please pardon my sarcasm.  Behind the story at which I’m poking fun, someone is in the hospital tonight and in a lot of pain. I honestly and sincerely hope for a good resolution for this guy.  My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family tonight.  Best wishes for a swift and speedy recovery. 

 

Enough with the Mr. Nice Guy stuff.  Here’s a clip of the story from the Associated Press:

 

WASHINGTON - Vice President

Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a companion during a weekend quail hunting trip in Texas, spraying the fellow hunter in the face and chest with shotgun pellets.

 

The full story can be found HERE.

 

In what section would you find the “I’m sorry I shot you in the face and chest with bird shot” card? 

 

Do you think Mr. Whittington (the shootee) is in favor of gun control? …  If not in general, maybe in the case of his good friend V.P. Cheney? 

 

A good friend of mine once said, “I’m all in favor of gun control…. As long as I’m the one controlling the gun.” 

 

Sorry.  I’m sure many smarter people than me will come up with more obnoxious things to say on the topic. 

 

Have a nice day.

 

Pete

No comments: