Thursday, June 15, 2006

Project Ferret Hunt = a bomb.

Oy oy oy.
 
I have NO idea why this grabbed me the way it did.  I guess it was just the amount of affection that I have for the two little fuzzbutt cats that live with us that really brought this home for me. 
 
Larry posted up something about some walkers on the creek trail at Wakefield encountering a domestic ferret that was running out to them asking to be picked up and taken home.  I know enough about ferrets to know that they can't survive in the wild around here.  Their domestic animals and need food and water.  I called the local Ferret Rescue shelter and they went out and looked for it to no avail.  I went out last night and walked the creek trail for over an hour and didn't find it. 
 
I was bummmmmmed out.  I may try and go back tonight.  I guess I hate the idea that people didn't just pick it up and rescue it.  I understand why they wouldn't.  If they didn't know about ferrets or were not animal lovers, I can understand them hesitating to pick it up. 
 
I'm suck a sucker for stuff like this. 
 
GRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr
 
Later folks. 
 
PEte

No comments: