Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My new bike frame... A sign of how much I'm working.

I have a new bike frame.  It was ordered in February.  It arrived Friday.  I picked it up Saturday.  I unwrapped it.  I looked at it.  I showed it to Jason and Brian.  I stuck it in the basement.  I confirmed that the paint indeed glows in the dark.  I haven't looked at it since. 
 
It is a Niner RIP9 full suspension frame.  Google will get you all you want to know about the frame and more. I've got about 60% of the parts that I need to build it.  I probably could put it together with crap I have laying around.  That wouldn't do the frame justice. 
 
I need to buy brakes, cranks and handlebars. I'll probably get that stuff early next year.
 
Okay.  Time to get back to work.
 
Pete

3 comments:

JTP said...

Glow in the dark paint? Awesome!

Your Name Here said...

It isn't super bright or anything because you rarely go from bright daylight to complete dark on a mountain bike, but it is kinda cool none the less.

Mostly I like that the frame is blue by day and white at night.

Pete

sean said...

Riddle me this. What does a cowbell, a spork, and dayglo paint have in common?