Friday, June 10, 2005

Multi-tasking...

Okay, I just had a serious lesson in multitasking.

I thought I was pretty good at multitasking, but I just got seriously schooled while in the bathroom today. I'm standing at the urinal doing what comes naturally, and this guy walks up to the urinal next to me. I don't break the code of silence or eye contact, but I can't help but notice what happens.

He's just started the process of peeing and the vibrator goes off on his blackberry signifying that he's got mail. He grabs his blackberry, navigates with the jog dial, then starts typing a response. Yup. he's still peeing. He takes a brief moment of concentrating on typing and peeing to spit in the urinal.

I'm amazed. I wanted to shake the guys hand (after we both finished washing them of course). I just said, "Dang you're good at multi-tasking." He laughed.

If it were me, I would have dropped my blackberry in the urinal, spit on my dick and peed on my shoes.

Have a nice day.

Pete

1 comment:

Your Name Here said...

I've been practicing. I can now wiggle my toes while peeing. I don't do this at home though, since sometimes I miss. It is a safer bet for me to just have a seat.

I know... Too much information. It wouldn't be me if I held back tough.

:D

Pete