Monday, October 03, 2005

Finally back on the bike for a tougher ride.

After touristing and car show geeking Saturday, I needed a long, technical mountain bike ride to round out the weekend. 
 
Elizabeth Furnace was the ride of choice.  I went with the MORE group and had fun going back and forth photographing folks as they bounced off the rocks and switchbacks.  I'll get that stuff posted up tonight.  It was definitely a fun ride. 
 
Thanks for leading, Chris.  It was fun lunching at the Apple House with y'all.  After eating 3 entrees, I wasn't ready for dinner till almost 9pm.  ;)
 
Pete
 

4 comments:

Crashmore said...

Finally some bike related content ;) My eyes were starting to glaze over with all the car content.

Your Name Here said...

Hey bukit. I'll hit your blog tomorrow and check out your stuff.

Grumpy Crash-head: You know I only write my blog for you. So you just tell me all the nice things to write and I'll write them for you. ;)

Love,

Pete

PS: Just kidding J. I'll see you at your moving party in a few weeks. :D

Tom said...

What about all the injuries?
Where are the reports of broken helments, sprained joints, and near death experiences?

It doesn't sound like much of ride to me.

Bunch of play it safe P**sies.

SeEYa
tommy

Your Name Here said...

Well Chris did fly over the handlebars once. Steve kind of slid down the hill once. Barbara was pissing me off, so I pushed her into a tree while she tried to go around a switchback while smiling. I think I was the only pussy that didn't come home bloody. I'll try and do better next time.

Pete