Friday, December 02, 2005

Can customer service be too good???

Hey folks.
 
Don't get me going about the customer service with cell phone companies.  I've tried most of the companies out there at one time or another and had nothing but bad luck with all of them but one. Sprint is my company of choice.  They've always been good to me even when I'm an idiot. 
 
Today I got a phone call from them.  The called for the sole purpose of thanking me for paying my bill.  What the hell is up with that???  I know it is a rare and beautiful thing that I actually pay my bills, but golly sarge, it isn't THAT rare a thing.  It wasn't even a recording.  It was a live person.  I almost want to quit their service just so I can tell them that their people are too polite and nice for me.  That confuses and disorients me. 
 
Love,
 
Pete
 

No comments: