Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Playing catch-up with the cars of the day.

Oy oy.  Testing has been rather taxing for a few days.  I haven't had time to blog at all.  I thought I'd take a few moments and catch up on The Street/Race Car of the day posts.  There are some good ones. 
 
Street Cars of the day....
 
Sweet mother of god save me from this 1958 Austin Bug-eye sprite!  That thing is awesome and insanely cute. 
 
What the heck is an M2????  Basically it is a BMW 2002 that someone stuffs an E30 M3 motor into.  Imagine a 1500 pound, 200+hp car that handles like a dream and you get the picture.  Not an easy swap, but well worth the time and energy.
 
1958 Lotus 7 Series 1.  OH MY FREAKING GOD.  I'm such a geek. I wonder if this comes with tweed jacket, dorky hat and a pipe to smoke. 
 
Race Cars of the day....
 
Don't miss this one!!!!   It is a practical one... It'll make a great grocery getter.... as long as you don't have to turn between home and the market.  JUST KIDDING!!!  This is very indicative of the kinds of stuff that come up on the Race Car search.  Tons of people are selling their drag cars. 
 
Hahahahaha.  Chevy powered AMC Spirit!!! hahahahahah.  AWESOME!!!  I want one.
 
Sorry.  I didn't see any race cars that tempted me.  Just a few that were interesting to look at. 
 
Maybe tomorrow!
 
Later.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: