Saturday, January 26, 2008

Trail Reviews for St. George

Oy oy. I thought I'd do a little research for on trails on the St. George, Utah area.

Barrel Ride sounds pretty good. It is part of another trail... the Race Course. I'll try and get info on that too.

Broken Mesa Trail

Church Rocks Trail. Is kinda short, but really fun. Has some nice slickrock.

JEM, Gould Rim and Hurricane Rim. I loved that ride 3 years ago.


Little Creek Mesa -- Definitely don't miss this trail.

Little Creek Mountain Trail Network -- Also sounds pretty amazing. This is a dang long trail.

Owens Loop Trail -- In St. George. Short and sweet, but not exactly epic.

Three Peaks Loop -- Cedar City.

Thunder Mountain -- I hope this isn't burried in snow this year.

Green Valley Loop -- St. George

Okay. That should get a little discussion going.

Some more resources.

Utah Mountain Biking web site



Later!

Pete




No comments: