Friday, May 27, 2005

Cartoon Characters make TERRIBLE girlfriends.

I'll bet you're wondering where this entry is going!!!!

My buddy Crashmasta knows I have a thang for Kim Possible. He was shopping at Toys R. Us this week and saw the perfect gift for me and bought it. What a freaking nice guy!

So after Wednesday's ride, he presents me with a beautiful box set of Kim Possible and Bonnie (I think) action figures. I was more than a little bit stoked.

I have some problems though. Both action figures come with multiple outfits. There-in is the problem. Neither character is 18 years old. Cartoon characters tend to not age, so I'm pretty much screwed as far as ever changing Kim into her cheerleading outfit.

There's a lot of other interesting places I could go with this, but quite frankly I'm too busy playing with my furry, purple breast implant to care. More on that later.

Pete

1 comment:

Your Name Here said...

That isn't going to stop Yosemite Sam from bustin' a cap in me.

Pete