Thursday, May 26, 2005

Tandemming...

Okay, I've been talking to Tom about getting a tandem. He wants to ride with his wife on the tandem and "the boy" in the trailer. Look at the MORE board if you're curious about that discussion.

All this talk about the tandem has me itching to get back out on it. I pilfered the handlebars for my geared monkey. I need grips and to fix a flont flat. I also need to unstick the seatpost.

I got some pretty serious chemicals for getting the post unstuck. I also got a new propane cartridge for my torch. That should roach the paint, but get the damn thing unstuck. I'll get that going this weekend. I want to get out and play on that... especially since I've got two stokers who are interested in riding it.

It would be cool to lead the Friday night rides on the tandem. That's my new goal... get it going for next Friday.

Talk to you later.

Pete

No comments: