Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Best Cannondale Product EVER!!!

I don't really know what my beef with Cannondale is. I just never really got into their stuff. I had one of their road bikes years ago. It was a fine bike, for a lumpy weld aluminum road bike. I raced it for over a year before selling it and getting something else.

My whole view of Cannondale has changed. The came out with something so great, so amazing, so mind bogglingly perfect, that I am now a HUGE Cannondale fan.

Are you read?

Are you sure?

Really?



I must be easily entertained.

I need to get a jersey to match.

Pete

2 comments:

Jeff Kerkove said...

We have socks at the shop from C-Dale that have the f***king bunnies on them. Great Stuff!

Your Name Here said...

I've got to get my local shop to order some of those. Bwahahhahahha They're great.

Pete