Monday, April 11, 2005

More Monkeying around...

With the sale of my Id being final, and it OUT of the house for good, my Karatey Monkey was getting lonely. They were best buds in a mutant personification kinda way. Sooooo... I got my Karate Monkey a baby brother.

I purchased......

Drum roll please.........

Another Karate Monkey. This one is going to have gears though. I'm almost done building it. It should be a really fun bike to ride. When the Truth sells, then I'll get a suspension fork for it.

I basically took all the superlight stuff off of the Truth and am making a geared monkey with some high zoot stuff on it. I know that is a weird bike, but I needed something with gears to ride in Colorado and Utah on the days when I'm not SSing.

I'll post up photos when I get bored. All i have to do is build the wheels and it is DONE and ready for the trails. I may take it out tomorrow night.

Talk to you later.

Pete

2 comments:

Tom said...

Haven't you heard the 29ers are just a passing fad?

Tommy

Your Name Here said...

Yeah. I read that the fad was almost dead. Gotta love Mountain Bike Action. They really know what is going on. I'm gonna have to sell all my 29ers now. ;)

Pete