Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Something Stinky This Way Comes....

This is a story about the cutest kitten in the entire world. Anyone who knows me well, knows that we've got two 1-year old kittens -- Gracie and Mao. Mao is kind of a big brute of a cat, but Gracie is small and dainty. She embodies the true essence of cuteness. Here's a photo of her when she was 5 weeks old:


Little Gracie is cute in every imaginable way except for one. She likes things that smell. It is weird to have a fuzzy little, muppet-like kitten come up to you after a bike ride and shove her head into your skanky riding shoes because they smell good to her. Smelly armpits are her particular favorites. She loves morning breath. Many a morning I wake up to her whiskers tickling my nose because she's sniffing my nasty morning breath. It's like perfume to her.

Gracie is a bit of a finicky eater. Laura and I have come to the conclusion that she doesn't like the normal cat food. She likes the stuff that smells particularly disgusting.

Leave it to me to have a weird cat or two. Mao is a whole other problem. He's a real weirdo. More on that later.

I guess that's all for this topic.

Pete

No comments: