Tuesday, September 20, 2005

More Corrado News

Yup! More car stuff. I'll keep it short.

It took me for ever, but I'm finally happy with the side skirt installation. That is a good thing because I installed them in such a way that THEY ARE NEVER FREAKING COMING OFF!!!! (ARRRRrrghhhhh!!! --- Just had to get a bit of pirate talk in there. Sorry).

I used some waterproof construction adhesive as well as my favorite Gorilla Glue (I call it Godzilla glue) and a lot of clamps to make sure it is all put together and stays together.

As usual, I'm useless without photos.

Click HERE for a photo of the Corrado in the parking garage at work. HERE is another one. HERE Is a picture of the Flying Spaghetti Monster from the last post. HERE is a photo of us about to cook Gracie and eat her for dinner.

Have a nice day, Dammit!

Pete

No comments: