Thursday, March 03, 2005

Too many projects and nowhere near enough time...

"I don't want your love,
I don't want your money,
I just want the key to your Ferrari."

Thomas Dolby is a freaking genius for that CD.

J and I went to the bike shop a few days ago and I picked up my Karate Monkey frame and fork. It was too good a deal to pass up. I also got Scottie's cake. I need to find a fork for it. Kevin may hit me with a serious slice of Marzocchi love. I haven't got confirmation on that yet though.

A big box of parts arrived for the the Monkey and the spanking started for real.

"Everyone needs to hold on tighter just to keep from being thrown to the wolves."

I did most of the build last night. I'm going to finish up tonight.

The Voodoo needs forks installed so that Julian can ride on Sunday. I think he's really going to like that bike. It'll fit him perfectly. I've got a bit of work to finish up on it, but it won't take too long.

I need to strip the ABM and send it and the cake to Scottie.

I just have a never-ending list of crap to do. Is it any wonder why my blog is out of date?

Have a nice day.

Pete

No comments: