Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Can't find that eye candy you've been looking for? I can!!!

I've noticed a lot of things over the last few weeks about commuting to work by bicycle. I now know why all the gorgious people are so beautiful.  They're working hard for it.  If you're wondering where that fabulous looking person in your office works out, I can tell you the answer to that.  Every beautiful person in the Washington DC area is out running or riding their bike along the W&OD and Custis Trails between 5:30am and 6:30am and then again between 3:30pm and 4:45pm Monday through Friday.  No matter what form of humanity you're interested in, they're ALL on display (many in very little clothing on the afternoon commute) for your viewing pleasure.  Male, female, gay, straight, single, married, moms, dads, kids (over 18 of course)... they're all there! 
 
Have a nice day.  I'm looking forward to today's commute home. :)  It should be nice and warm.
 
Pete
 

2 comments:

Your Name Here said...

I'm trying like hell to figure out why I'm somehow allowed to mingle with this crowd. I'm waiting to get voted off the island. ;)

Pete

f5000sl said...

In Richmond, our similar place for exercise and viewing pleasures is Monument Ave, about a 10 ml stretch out and back. It's a beautiful Ave paved with cobblestones from Blvd to east and tarmac from Blvd west. A great 50' wide with grassy median lined with trees is where you will see all the motivated folks on display. All day, everyday.

It certainly can be a slice of heaven.