Friday, May 05, 2006

My New Favorite Road Sign.

I love road signs.  The weirder they are, the better.  I did a lap through my "tour of Arlington" on the way home yesterday.  It bumps out the mileage on my commute home and it is just a beautiful ride.   I hadn't done this particular loop in a while and the town has changed a little, so I got lost.  I LOVE it when that happens.  I just ride around making random turns until I figure out where I am. 
 
During this search for myself, I happened upon a curve in the road where another smaller road joins in.  The way I was riding, the road curved to the left and there was a small road, almost an alley, that came in from the right.  The sign to announce this intersection was priceless.  It read:
 
"Blind Entrance From Rear"
 
I hope that was as funny to you as it was to me. :)
 
Have a nice day.
 
Pete
 

No comments: