Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Is there a winter wonderland on the horizon????

Just when Mom Nature is telling us that we're going to have spring-like weather, the weather geek posts up that we're expecting 3-5" of snow tomorrow, with an additional 2" accumulation by Friday morning. Jason is NOT going to be happy about this. I, on the other hand, am EXTATIC! I'm so ready for another snow ride, that I'm not even noticing the ache in my shoulder and knee that tells me that the weather geek is probably right. I can't tell if it will be snow, sleet or rain, but I can tell that something wimply this way comes. I'd say something wicked, except I can't imagine 5'7" of snow being something wicked. I'm a 3-4' of snow kinda guy. I'm still waiting for the next big blizzard. I want a 1993 or 1996 storm to hit this area.

New topic.... Possibly the best line on a song from the 80s? The Art of Noise, "Paranomia" --- "And on Mike, the lovely CHER!. You okay Mike?"

or if you prefer,

"On Drums, THE POPE!"

Have a nice day. Lets pray for snow!

Pete

1 comment:

Your Name Here said...

Sorry about that. ;) That's usually the sort of pain I reserve for people I don't like. Most of the time, my taste in music scares people away. It is weird to find someone that enjoys it.

Talk to you soon. Enjoy the snow.

Pete