Monday, February 21, 2005

NIN

The IPOD rules the day today. And I'm trying something a little different. It is a national holiday... Happy Presidents Day everyone!!! There are few people in the office and we're 100% customer free. That means I can crank up the IPOD a little and not have to worry too much about people overhearing what's going into my ears.

Today's music selection? Nine Inch Nails. It is some singles CD that I found that has a few different songs on it and 5 different versions of the song "Closer to God". You know that one... Sing along with me, "I want to fuck you like an animal. I want to feel you from the inside."

Lets just say that my outlook on work is a little different today. I need to do this more often. I've got a lot of work done.

I'm going to cut out early and hopefully get a loop in at Accostink if it isn't too wet. I'm bummed that everyone else got to ride today but me. I need a relaxing loop today.

Talk to y'all later.

Pete

2 comments:

Tom said...

I'm working too. Your not the only one. Well, work in between surfing.

Your Name Here said...

I'm about to pack up. I got here early so I could blaze. We'll see if I get home in time to ride Accotink. I may just run instead.

Pete