Saturday, February 26, 2005

Don't piss me off!

I was walking through the food court yesterday afternoon and this guy looked at me wrong. I knew from the moment I saw him that I could have hm for lunch. I gave him my most evil stare and he just looked back at me blankly. I cursed under my breath because I knew a confrontation was going to take place.

After watching Napoleon Dynamite, I'd been practicing my Rex-Kwan-Do moves, so I was ready for this cracker (or should I say cookie?). I wasn't gonna take any lip from him. He gave me that vacant stare again and I freaking bit his head off.

He was still hanging around. He just couldn't get enough... and quite frankly, I couldn't eather. I spun around and struck again and that was enough to break his arm. My next swift move was deadly. I broke his leg clean off.

By now he was really hurting. I could see it in his eye. It just made me want to smash him once and for all. One good blow to the torso and he was completely devistated.

Luckily I carry my camera phone for just such occasions. This guy won't be pressing charges against me.

I ate the evidence....

Have a nice day.

Pete



No comments: